The Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation runs regular training/hobby classes in Fine Arts (Painting), Art & Craft, Handcraft, Applied Art, Computer , dance, music, and musical instruments, for children. . Well-known teachers and artists specialized in their respective fields Instruct lessons to the children and other interested Cultural Students. The Students are also encouraged and guided to go in for Large training in these subjects so as to appear in the examinations conducted by the Kendra every year & Attend to Many Program
Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation is a non- profitable Creative Cultural organization Given Presented to Development and dissemination of art and culture.Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation also organizes cultural programmes, Painting workshops and exhibitions, sit and draw competitions in various cities such as Many States.
1. Each Year Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation organizes regular Cultural Program and Art Exhibition to give students an opportunity to show their talents and develop their professional skills in the fields of Art and Culture.
2. Give affiliation to cultural institutions from various states of India and train us students of all affiliated centres under the guidance of experienced teacher according to our syllabus. And progress of each and every student and award Diploma / Certificate to successful candidates.
3. Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation runs regular training classes in Fine Arts & Craft, Handicraft. Dance,Music, Instrumental
4. We arrange workshops in various subjects like painting,craft, handicraft under the guidance of renowned artists to keep the students occupied with creative activities and bringing out their hidden talents.
5. Running a regular library setup mainly from the fund of our training centre. It has a good stock of reference books and notations for various streams of ,Painting, Art & craft & music
6. Sarba Bharatiya Creative Cultural Foundation publishes special CD and Cassettes regularly to give chances to our students in recording. It helps them increase their inspiration for the Students future life in the field of Art & Culture.
7. We Publish a Yearly cultural Magazine to raise the cultural awareness in our society.
8. The Kendra has a regular scheme to award scholarships to brilliant and Needy students on the basis of their results in the various examinations conducted by the Kendra.
9. The Kendra takes special interest in the well being of education, training, recreation and all-round growth of physically disabled, slum and poor children which comprise a vast section of society.
10. Give financial help to the teachers involves to Art and Culture who are ailing.