Integer - 100 Theory Theoretical - 25 Activist - 75
Prarambhik Part- I.
1) The practice of vowels and consonants in raising cleanliness.
2) How many types of sounds and what are they? What is a vowel?
3) Mention the parts of the larynx.
4) What is the definition of recitation?
5) Why do you recite?
6) Name some established reciters.
1) Sukumar Roy's poem 'Don't be afraid'.
2) Nazrul Islam's poem 'Khuki O Kathbirali'.
3) Some children's poems written by Rabindranath Tagore.
4) Poem written by Ratanatanu Ghati ‘In the land of false kings’
5) Gouranga Bhowmik's poem 'The story of the created ghost'.
6) Recite the poems of any poet as you like.
7) Textbook reading habits
Prarambhik Part- 2
1) What is the difference between recitation and reading?
2) What are the things to be aware of in order to recite?
3) Special knowledge about Rabindranath Tagore, Sukumar Roy, Nazrul Islam
4) The practice of pronouncing A to P in different ways.
5) Write the definition: - Punctuation, level, rhythm.
1) It is necessary to know a poem by Sukumar Roy, Annada Shankar Roy, Bhabani Prasad Majumdar.
2) To recite the poem that needs to be practiced for correct pronunciation.
3) Rabindranath Tagore's Lukochuri and Nazrul Islam's Lichuchori must be recited.
4) Textbook practice habits. B, Dr, all previous courses will be attached.
Recitation Bhushan Part 1 (1st Year)
Number of feathers-150 Theory Theoretical-50 Verbs - 100
1) What features do you need to have in order to become an avitti car?
2) What is punctuation? How many types and what are they?
3) How many vowels are there in the voice? What are their names?
4) Write biography - Sukanta Bhattacharya, Annada Shankar Roy, Jibanananda Das, Michael Madhusudan Dutta, Premendra Mitra. 4) Write biography: - Premendra Mitra, Satyendra Nath Dutt, Dwijendralal Roy, Akshay Kumar Baral.
5) Write the names of some of the reciters of this decade.
6) What will be the use of recitation in your later life?
7) How many types of sex and what? Give an example.